Best Tiny Cards Alternative

Hi guys, I'm super gutted about TinyCards shutting down as I find it really helpful as a companion to DuoLingo to help me memorise the pronunciation and spelling of new Italian words.

So I thought I'd reach out to you experts and ask if you have any suitable alternatives? The features I really need are:

- Built-in pronunciation. This is a must! It really helps me hearing how the Italian words are pronounced each time. And it's the thing I love most about Tinycards.
- I like Tiny Card's way of learning - i.e. making you type the words in both languages, as well as multiple choice questions.

Features I'm not so fussed about:
- Pre-made lists / community features. I'll mainly be making my own based on what I'm learning on Duo.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/aka-bryan
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3e6it82
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments