Nervous to branch out into self-studying.

I've only learned one language before, and that Is Spanish. I got really far in Spanish because I would self study Spanish, immerse myself, and advance on my own at home, but that is only because I would learn the basics in class and go home and study across those guidelines and concepts.

I have the time dedication to self-study and have been consistent since I've started the language of my choice but I am just afraid I will eventually get lost without a guide. I have a textbook that I've been going through and I plan to continue with the textbook series but I wonder if that will be enough to be like a classroom experience where I can go off and self study those topics.

Have any of you felt the same? What did you do about it?

submitted by /u/sakurasalmon
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3dPf51o
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments