What to do now ?

Hello, as the title says i am kind of stuck at the moment.

I am fluent in German and English, and decided to "improve my life" by learning some languages last year( it has been very fun so far, for the most part) I have reached a conversational level in Spanish, and am almost at the same level in swedish( i cannot find bookshops that deliver from sweden to germany, but that is another problem). Learning a language has so far helped me get my life on track, by leaning to discipline myself in this area it kinda bled into the other areas of life as well (no-zero-days and all..).

Now onto the Problem: When i am "finished" with swedish, i will have no immediate language that will take its place, and i do not like that, i feel like i have to learn at least some language so i can just do something each day, i did try a couple of other languages out already(norsk,french,dutch,russian) but so far, none of them really interest me right now. Should i take a break from learning ? i do not want to do this, as my days are structured around languages(and uni of course). Furthermore, the courses at my unviersity are free, so i should take advantage of that while i can.(i usually self-study at home,after i went to an a1-a2 course) What have you guys done when you suddenly stop with such a big hobby of yours ? How have you coped, or how have you found a new language for yourself to learn ?

submitted by /u/Bavariany
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zvuTUR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments