Learning advice for hands on learners?

I have a hearing disability, nothing serious but it means I have a lot of trouble learning by sound. Which is fine for the most part, but makes learning languages really difficult to do when a lot of resources involve more audio or are textbooks and therefore boring for me.

Does anyone have any recommendations on more hands on ways to learn languages? For instance, I teach myself numbers by counting at work when I close my registers. It’s something I can do in my head, so I don’t get tongue tied and frustrated, but it’s also something I need to do quickly which means I can force myself to speed up. Unfortunately this doesn’t help much for vocabulary I don’t see or use often, or for conversations.

Anything y’all can think of would be amazing! (If it’s relevant, my target language is Italian currently.)

submitted by /u/Rayezerra
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Pg8PIk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments