Hi! I want to learn Japanese... Or should I wait?

I want to learn Japanese, should I use a book? A website (like duolingo). I am currently learning Spanish at my highschool and I am very curious as to whether or not I should learn Japanese WHILE I'm learning Spanish, or do you think that will confuse me?

Also... Another question (for Japanese speakers) howcome when I'm watching anime I always hear the name of the person at the end of the sentence? It's like instead of Maō-sama drinks water, it's water drink Maō-sama or something I don't know it seems kinda weird, I looked into it and Japanese is a SOV so why would I be hearing Maō (for example) at the end of the sentence? Arigatōgozaimasu!

submitted by /u/xblocky
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Qp1Xoy
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments