After telling myself I'm going to start mandarin for ages, today is the day.

I have been wanting to learn a new language for a while now and I was always told that mandarin is a good one to have. So my sister and I decided that we're going to buckle down and learn together and today we're going to pull through. I am fluent in English and I would say semi-fluent in sign language however I'd like something more "versitile". A big reason I'm doing this is because I've had an overlying feeling of not having accomplished much in my life and so I thought another language was a good way to go. If you have any hints or suggestions please let me know. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/Bunnyguythefirst
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qShWjU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments