Advanced english phonetics and vocal placement resources

Hello,

I have been studying english for quite a long time, and I think I have gotten fairly proficient when it comes to writing. However, I am still really struggling to pronounce certain sounds, and I cannot speak as fast as I would like to. I'm also trying to get rid of my slight but noticeable French accent.

While studying japanese, I found a video blogger named Dogen who explained clearly in his videos how to pronounce sounds, where to put your tongue, whether your lips should protrude or not, etc. I thought that there must be somewhere an equivalent for English, but I cannot seem to find it.

Do you have any recommendations ?

Have a great day !

submitted by /u/Thorn782
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qNb9YW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments