The 3 Best Podcasts for English Learning.

That’s just my opinion guys, but I’m trying to help other people. 1- 6 Minutes English- Grammar,Speaking [Made by BBC]-Voicers during 6 minutes, talking about one theme,and at the end they saying the new words from this theme. Special for people who’s want to learn the British English. My rate 4,5/5 (Available in Apple Podcast, and Google Play podcasts for free) 2- Voice of America- Learning English Broadcasts [made by VoA] They telling a news,tales, stories. That’s helping people to fully understand the English speech. And that’s why voice actor reading text slowly. Special for people who’s want to learn American English (Available in Apple Podcast, and Google Play podcasts for free) My rate 4/5 3-10 minute English [Made by Nick Leonard.] There’s a stories about Nick and Wendy who’s every time going to any country in this world. That’s podcasts will be good for children’s (Available in Apple Podcast, and Google Play podcasts for free) My rate 5/5 - that’s best podcast for children (why I’m repeat that again, idk) There’s a 3 Podcasts from me, to you guys. See you later guys.

submitted by /u/Smorovich
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ycCXKv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments