Learning Russian - want to create a custom dictionary, help me find an app/website?

Hello,

I would like to create my own dictionary in which I can hopefully:

  • Separate it into "tags" like clothes, food, chapter sections
  • Search the dictionary from English/Russian side
  • Upload terms via long excel or csv lists

I couldn't get lingq to work with uploading csv so I'm not sure how it really functions, and Quizlet is great but it doesn't have a search function or an easy way to separate the words into lists or search. Ideally I'd like to use Quizlet and then this dictionary, unless I can find something that also replaces Quizlet.

Anyway, let me know, please! I suppose I can also code, but I'm sure something like this exists... perhaps I can even build it out of a regular excel sheet but it would be more ideal if it's cross-platform and already built as an app or something.

submitted by /u/Zoso_the_Rabbit
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OLpF12
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments