Korean for Japanese speakers

I'm a heritage speaker of Japanese. The last time I tried to learn Korean was through English, and it did not go well; I basically know how to read and write Hangul, how to pronounce Korean words, as well as a few words/grammatical structures, and not much else.

This time, I'd like to learn through Japanese. Does anyone know any good Japanese-language resources for learning Korean? I'm perfectly fluent in Japanese and read the language just fine.

I'm especially concerned about morphology/case markers, as Koreans make tons of little mistakes whenever I see them try to speak Japanese. In fact, it's one of the easiest ways to tell if someone on the internet is Korean or not! I'd like to avoid that.

submitted by /u/nikkei_boi
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2y9j4DT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments