Language Learning Discord Servers Master List #2 - Sorted by most popular languages

Slight format change to this post listing language learning discord servers by language family tree. I run a discord communities directory where I try to list the best servers out their on different topics. So I've condensed down u/ryry013's great work onto 1 server channel and sorted it by most popular languages, then by most users per server. Here's the spreadsheet I use to keep it updated and I'm happy to add editors if it's useful to anyone else.

So you can view it below and on me discord or again see ryry013's post for the list sorted by language family tree. All the best.

-

Table of Contents

All Language Spaces

Most Popular

  • Chinese
  • Spanish
  • English
  • Arabic
  • Korean
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Japanese
  • German
  • Vietnamese
  • French
  • Italian
  • Urdu
  • Turkish
  • Malay
  • Farsi
  • Filipino
  • Dutch
  • Thai
  • Greek
  • Hungarian
  • Catalan
  • Kazakh
  • Swedish
  • Danish
  • Hebrew
  • Finish
  • Slovak
  • Afrikaans
  • Norwegian
  • Georgian
  • Lithuanian
  • Irish
  • Celtic
  • First Nations

Romance

Germanic

Other

Dead

-

All Language Spaces

-

Most Popular

Chinese

Spanish

English

Arabic

Portuguese

Russian

Japanese

German

Vietnamese

French

Korean

Italian

Urdu

Turkish

Malay

Farsi

Filipino

Dutch

Thai

Greek

Hungarian

Slovak

Kazakh

Swedish

Danish

Hebrew

Finish

Catalan

Afrikaans

Norwegian

Georgian

Lithuanian

Irish

Celtic

First Nations

Romance

Germanic

Other

Dead

-

submitted by /u/WildVirtue
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3drweOw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments