Best advice for learning Spanish ASAP!

My wife and I are expecting our first child and have decided that we want our child’s first language to be Spanish. I only haven’t taken formal classes for Spanish but know phrases and names of items through interactions. If I dedicate 2 hrs 4 days a week and 3hrs 3 days a weeks. What would be the best way to approach learning the language? Should I download apps like duo lingo or Rosetta Stone? Price isn’t an issue.

Small side question: should I learn Puerto Rican Spanish ( since I like their music more and plan on traveling there often) or Mexican Spanish since my wife and her family is from Mexico?

submitted by /u/attackonvayne
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PdKrDq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments