What's missing from any of the language learning apps that you may have used?

I'm toying with the idea of developing a language learning app that goes into more depth than most commercially available language-learning apps, and doesn't treat all languages and how you might learn them the same way (my main critique of the apps in question). As a psychology student, I want to find the most efficient way of learning languages and their unique aspects, and have found that apps like Duolingo or Babbel are limited in their ability to teach anyone who's unwilling to buy a textbook and get their head down. I've an idea for a number of features to include which I find are missing from the apps I've used.

What about you? What have you not liked about some of the apps you've used? Why might you have left? What was missing?

submitted by /u/RickleTickle69
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2w5bclc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments