What is Glossika's highest difficulty (for Chinese)?

Hi, quick question about Glossika:

I'm new to Glossika and what currently confuses me the most about it (next to it a little bit clunky UI) is the level of the sentences that I should practice.

In my case, for instance, Chinese. I want to get to the real difficult sentences, and their language test already set my level to B2. However, I still get simple sentences like "Bon voyage" or "My suitcase is very heavy." During a practise session, it feels like I need to skip like 90% of the sentences.

  • Is this perhaps because I checked all of the 26 topics that I'm interesting in?
  • Is B2 the final language level Glossika offers (for Chinese)?
submitted by /u/Devirichu
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KN4m8X
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments