Looking for advice on learning two languages

Hello Language Learning sub reddit!

I am currently trying to get a good idea on how to proceed with learning two languages at the same time. Just a little background on me as well. I'm a Filipino(Tagalog is my native tongue), living in North Dakota USA. I've self-studied Japanese on and off for a bit(I judge that I'm about at N5). Me, my wife, and my nephew are looking to learn German, to help my nephew down the line.

I want to learn both German and Japanese.

I'm back on Japanese learning using pimsleur 1(I've previously used Genki 1 and got about 3/4 through). I find that I can better put sentences together and speak better when learning with pimsleur. Should I keep at it through pimsleur or go back to genki?

As for German, I have little exposure to the language, and I am looking for advice on a good workbook/textbook to use(my wife studies better with textbooks).

Thanks!

submitted by /u/fakkuman
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2vViqbc
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments