Would iTalki be good to improve speaking if im already B1+ and just want to sound more natural?

I say B1+ because i scored highly on an official language test that I did at my language school that was allegedly B2 (but I definitely dont feel B2). I already use my TL in my day to day life including some work meetings, so i would say 50-60% of the time, but im still not so good at more in depth conversations and very shy about telling long stories. My grammar and foundational knowledge is very good.

Would it be a good idea to use italki to speak more about deeper topics and get feedback on how i speak/using phrases that natives use? I go to language cafes but the volunteers are not teachers and only ever correct you if you say something completely wrong. If they understand you then they dont correct you.

submitted by /u/Raneynickel4
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Jx8wI3f
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments