Using Gacha Life/City videos to learn new languages

Basically the title ! This is something I thought of today and let me tell you it's like magic. If you yourself don't know GLMMs then I'd suggest you skip this post but hose who musttt try this out and show me how it worked out.

In my French and German learning journey I reconnected with a lot of things that had happened to help me learning English a lot, and this is one of these things that I had long forgotten helped me by immersion without deliberation.

See, the thing with these videos is that it's largely made by children. And, outside of English, they are generally made by native speakers. With these 2 combinations, it should be noted that any vocabulary that you do not know in the (TL) language GLMM will cotnribute to your B1-B2 vocabulary! Since you wouldn't want to not know a word a 5th grader knows.

The problem will be that they may misspell things in the videos, for example "se" "ce" "ceux" and "c'est" "ses" "sais" may be confused with eachother in writing the same way native children make mistakes with "your" "you're" and "their" "they're" "there" in English.

Looking forward to anybody willing to give it a shot

submitted by /u/Select-Marsupial-341
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/QGoTkDx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments