Are Lingoda sprint classes really offered 24/7?

I am considering participating in the Lingoda supersprint for my (TL) German (starting at around B1). However, one day during the sprint period I will be travelling and need to leave the house at 4am to travel for the rest of the day. I honestly don't mind getting up early (or staying up all night) to do a class from 12am-4am that one day, but I wonder if there will even be an eligible class then? If not, I guess I would be setting myself up for failure for this supersprint.

I saw that they advertise having classes 24/7, but I also know that you need to select a time zone, so I wonder if they would only make the classes in your selected time zone available to you? Even then, are there really classes at every hour of the day?

Any insight/experience on the class times (for German particularly but also in general) is much appreciated as I am not sure whether or not to sign up and this is one of my main concerns. If it is the one travel day that screws up the whole sprint, I'd be pretty frustrated with myself for willingly signing up for it...

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/Big_Exam_6118
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/m76rg9w
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments