Almost no opportunity to talk with native speakers

I've learned English (TL) since 2018 but when I started it I wan in a junior high so I didn't study much. I only started studying seriously in the last year and since then I talk English with native speakers few times.

So All I do is watching English video on Youtube and movies with subtitle.

This makes me feel like I'm stuck at a certain level. To be precise, I feel like my listening and vocabulary are getting better vely slowly, but it comes to speaking and writing, there has been no improvement for 1 year i guess.

I think not speaking with native means lacking very fundamental thing in learning languages.

I know I need to find a way to practice output, but I'm just not sure where to start and what to do.

Does anyone have any tips on how to improve speaking without a speaking partner?

submitted by /u/dkskskw
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/w6NWrDO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments