People who had to study in a different language. Did it feel tiring? What tips do you have?

I want to believe I'm a decent-ish student, but when I study in English it gets exhausting. I don't know if it's because I'm studying in English or simply I haven't adapted to the university (TL) pace. I always watch stuff in English and I've done it very early in my life. But when I have to read a Calculus or Physics book in English I don't feel that I learn as much. Maybe it's because I haven't studied via reading books in English a lot, before I'd just watch a video explaining it. But now videos aren't enough.

I'm sure as time goes on I'll be able to study in English better than I do in my native language, but I'm curious if other people have or had this issue and what tips there are aside from just studying in English a lot, since I have to watch out for my grades too.

submitted by /u/AnxiousMaterial7512
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/zd57jYb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments