I’m learning Spanish (TL) for my degree, and I’ve been trying to find a language learning app or website that fits certain criteria as a supplement to my classes but I’m having trouble with it.
- Lets me choose topics/units that I want to work on, instead of just putting me on a linear path
- Is “gamified” in some way
- Is not just a flash card app like anki (I do not have the time to make flash cards myself and I had trouble finding card sets that worked for me when I tried to. Anki also doesn’t satisfy #2)
- Does more than just basic vocab. I would prefer something that also does grammar concepts and even listening
Works well on iPhone as I want to have something I can do on the go or in downtime
Has Latin American Spanish as an option, not just Castilian/spain Spanish
For various reasons, I’m pretty sure that this is the kind of app that would work best for me. I’m willing to elaborate on those reasons, but to make this as short as possible I’ve omitted them. Regardless, I haven’t been able to find something that works for me, so I’m outsourcing to Reddit in case someone else already knows something.
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/yxRXJG4
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment