(TL) I've been learning japanese for a few months now and am currently at about N5 level, I also learnt a bit of french in middle school but obviously it's not very polished and I'm still very beginner. I'd like to learn french to improve my grades, but I still want to learn japanese. how should I approach this? I was thinking I learn japanese for 4 days of the week and then french for the next 3, but i dont know how effective that will be. I have about 2 hours give or take each day to study. I assume it wont be too difficult other than slowing down my progress, although sometimes when I'm trying to remember a word in one language I'll think about the same word but in the other language. anyways any help is appreciated
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Vh2rm38
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment