Hello! I am learning Italian (TL).
I already speak English and French at a C2 level, as well as Spanish (I was born in Spain but I'd say my current level is B2 because I moved pretty young and didn't practice regularly lol)
My question is: should I use French resources to learn Italian (same linguistic family, grammar etc / bigger risk of getting words mixed up because they're similar) or English resources (more varied, better quality / distant linguistic family, less shared vocab/grammar)?
I want it to make sense for my brain, but I want to avoid getting too many words mixed up. I already am thinking in Spanish when I read in Italian and I'm afraid using French resources to learn is going to confuse me even more. Google says to go for the closest-sounding language, tho.
What the hell should I do? What has worked best for you?
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/nvXHS9Q
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment