Have you ever studied a language that just "clicks" for you?

I'm a chronic language dabbler. I've bounced around learning little bits of different languages over the years. I've also studied a couple languages more seriously. I usually find studying languages to be challenging but enjoyable (like a big puzzle with teeny tiny pieces that's frustrating to put together but extremely satisfying as the picture finally starts to emerge 😆 ).

With my current target language, for some reason, it just feels...for want of a better word... "easier". Note, I'm NOT saying that it's easy. The language itself is complicated and I'm making just as many, if not more, mistakes in this language than I have in others when I was at the same stage, but somehow everything just feels more..."natural" to me.

Every time time I work on it I'm having so much fun. I even look forward to working on my speaking (which, for someone who gets anxious just talking in their native language, is a strange feeling to have). How can working so hard feel so effortless? 🤷‍♂️

Has anyone else here ever had a language that just seems to "click" for them on a personal level?

submitted by /u/Circular_Time
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/SfmvU6d
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments