I have recently read LLPSI(lingua latina per se ilustrata) and i loved that method of learning languages. I found it so effective that it was strange to me that not many languages have similar projects like it. after reading it though, i noticed a few problems. not big problems but still, problems. Which led me to start this project.
I am making a site that will have many courses in the style of LLPSI. it's going to be interactable and you can track your progress. I want to focus on languages that don't usually get much attention and ancient languages (like sanskrit(TL) for example).
So, i wanted to ask you (if you read LLPSI or is familiar with the method) what would you like to be changed from Hans Ørberg's method?
(And also, what would you like to see in a language learning platform that most don't offer).
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/YzKZHl5
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment