language learning tools for uncommon languages

sup folks,

so, I was curious if anyone knows a good app/tool that will let me splice up audio tracks and add information to each piece I create from a track. For example, I can give it a definition, sample sentence, etc. Then, if I could, I would give some level of instructions to , like a language learning model, of how a sentence should be structured from the audio tracks or word-notes I have created in a repository of some sort. I am not sure if I am making sense of what I am trying to do, but seeking some help as I am learning a language with no resources and depending entirely on a tutor online, which doesn't know how to explain grammar, but can provide all the audio I need and give multiple sample sentences for the usage of a certain word that may not necessarily have a definition, but used as a grammar copula(?).

so far....the only tool that I could see being of use for something that I am trying to achieve could be Obsidian, which let's me make interconnected thoughts between my notes.

Anyone with experience on this kind of endeavor?

submitted by /u/New_Friend_7987
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/UrjO84D
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments