I’ve been learning my (TL) for a few years now, but the only media I’ve seen that I liked in the language was anime. I made my alt on YT all Japanese content, same with on TikTok and Instagram, but I always run into he same uninteresting content. I do like the skits/dramas I get, but besides that I only get people posting vlogs and the occasional grwm.
You may assume I should just find the Japanese counterparts to the content I like, but I find the content I enjoy pretty hard to find and even then the way certain genres of content are made are different from what I like.
Does anyone have any tips for finding stuff they actually like in their target language?? Because whenever I look for content in mine all I get is vlog channels and lifestyle content. (I know it’s a personal thing but I’m mainly looking for certain ways to get the algorithm to give me stuff that I actually like and find channels I actually like).
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/UzIkeAq
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment