I cannot decide which language to learn.
Hello, Lingo friends!
I am very interested in learning a new language but I sadly cannot decide which one to learn. I do however have some options:
Spanish
Portuguese
French
Let's start with why I could see myself learning these languages. (TL)
1.Spanish: I have always been interested in the culture of Spain. The various traditions and their way of life is something that interests me quite a bit. It is also very satisfying to listen to.
Portuguese: This one's a bit more tricky. I love the way the language sounds. The nasal tones sound very nice to my ears. However: I am more drawn towards Brazilian Portuguese (culture and media) than European Portuguese (although I would still learn it). I live in Europe, so I always thought learning EP makes more sense, even if I prefer BP more. This has lead to me not being able to even decide which "version" of Portuguese I would want to learn.
French: This one's essentially kinda similar to Spanish, but not really my preferred language. I like the language, and also the sounds and the poetry-esque vibe to it. But I've never been that drawn to French culture - hence why I'm hesitant to learn this. But I decided to add it to the list nonetheless, because you never know.
That being said: my preferred one is Portuguese. But like I said, I'm not sure. So to all of you Lingo bros and sisters. Help a brother out!
Thank you!
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/PCxEy09
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment