College class vs personal learning

Hello! I am looking for advice from those who have tried both routes.

I am learning Spanish (TL) with the end goal of being C1-C2. Currently A2, and I am committed to learning. Right now, I am currently using dreaming spanish, duolingo, and the occasional short story/flashcards. I took an elementary spanish class last semester, and I found it to be helpful for grammatical structure and vocabulary. I am debating continuing on with a higher level college class or continuing to learn by myself.

I am a nursing student, so I know my schedule is going to be very busy this upcoming semester. I am prepared to put aside the time to devote 1-2 hours a day to learning Spanish, but I doubt I'll be able to take on a class and pursue self learning.

Does anyone have any advice on which avenue to pursue? I know consistency is the most important thing, I have no worries about being consistent either way but wonder which path is best suited for my goals.

submitted by /u/No-Emphasis-1117
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/NrKVtg3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments