What were some of the most influential videos, articles, posts, or books for you in your language learning journey?

A common meme is that we spend more time looking up how to learn a language than actually learning the language. However sometimes you really do encounter something that has a major impact on your path to learn a language.

It can be specific to one language or it doesn't have to be something that is specifically about language learning either. Just as long as it has some sort of meaning to you. For example, one thing that has been influential for me is mnemomics and memory palaces. I'm not sure exactly where I first heard about them but learning about memory techniques through books like "You Can Have an Amazing Memory" has really helped me when I just can't fit a piece of vocab or grammar in my head no matter how many times I see it.

submitted by /u/Doughop
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/taYA4ql
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments