New form of input

I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before but I changed my tiktok language to French so English tiktoks have French subtitles and I’m passively exposed to French vocabulary about topics I am interested in already. It’s more effective for continuous input and repetition than trying to watch a bunch of French movies and books and such. I also am looking to follow French and Japanese speaking social media content creators who make topics I’m interested in so I can get more exposure to familiar topics and the way the average native speaker speaks. I know people who learned English as a secondary language use social media videos to learn so of course it works the other way around and that speech is often more natural and colloquial than films or books.

submitted by /u/Bulky-Experience4340
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Xjk0uR6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments