Creole Resources?

Greetings, language enthusiasts! I'm on a journey to deepen my understanding of creole languages, currently focusing on Jamaican Patois, and Guyanese Creole English, My next goal is to tackle French Guianese Creole, as I'll be traveling to French Guiana soon. While I've been using textbooks and online materials, I'm eager to hear each language to boost my fluency and confidence in these English-based creoles. Any recommendations for podcasts, movies, music, or YouTube channels would be fantastic! Additionally, I'm specifically interested in learning French Guianese Creole, not Haitian Creole. Any tips or resources tailored to this particular variety would be greatly appreciated. Merci in advance for your guidance!

submitted by /u/Remarkable_Cream1423
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Dymx3EA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments