Any Bosnians lend a hand?

Hoping someone can help me out!

I’m wanting to learn Bosnian for my partner. I have a couple of apps that teach me words and basic phrases, but there’s not a lot more.

I’ve got an English to Bosnian dictionary and even a children’s book as there’s really not a lot of resources I can actually find otherwise.

I’ve been considering watching shows/movies with English subtitles to consolidate on what I know as well as get to grips with the grammar somewhat as well, but I know that Bosnian has a lot of regional slang. I do also know that it shares a lot with Serbian and Croatian.

If there’s any suggestions specifically for Bosnian, or at least one that teaches Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian and the differences between them, then much appreciated!

submitted by /u/pvt_cuddles
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/RptP2W0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments