Can't we make language learning way more fun and addictive than it is now ?

Hello everybody, here is my thought : Game are addictive because developer have been using methods that understand the way our brain works, dopamine and instant gratification etc. And it's been a while since language learning app exist and I can't think about one who really game-ified the way we learn languages. I mean an app that would put us in a virtual world with daily basis interaction like you could have in an addicting game. Not just, the same boring looking "fill in the gap with the correct word" and some exp with a bland UI black and white. I have yet to see a true world building in which is subtly implemented the learning part and I'm thinking to myself, why not make one myself ? But i'm truly wondering if you all think like me and that we really lack app like that and that people would actually play it ? I would work on japanese and chinese. Also, I can think of so many way to game-ifie our way to learn kanji, which are specific to japanese and chinese.Tell me in the comment what yall think we're lacking in our way to game-ifie our way to learn !

Please don't forget to upvote, the more opinion I can get the more I can understand the underlying issue with the current situation!

submitted by /u/Feliad
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/18LHyAq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments