Study Trip US

Hi everyone, I (w/26 from Switzerland) am planning to go for a 6 week language study trip to the US soon.

This is my first time to America and I want to see and experience as much as possible.

Unfortunately, the consultations I had with Boalingua, Linguista and ProLinguis were all very disappointing. Instead of advising me, they always suggested the same cities. Now it is that I have to decide slowly, as the trip is supposed to start at the end of May.

I have looked at the following cities so far: San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami (open for other cities).

Miami falls out for me though, as it's way too much partying for me. I prefer a place where I can see a lot of things, go out comfortably in the evening (nice restaurants/bars, clubs).

Maybe someone can share with me his experience or recommend me a city (can also be a city that I do not know yet).

I am open and thankful for suggestions and tips.

Thank you guys in advance! :-)

submitted by /u/sunshinehill___
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/jwp9yWS
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments