Rosetta Stone for kids learning to read or not reading yet.

I know that most people here don't like Rosetta Stone, I am not a huge fan but think it's ok. Anyways I have kids oldest is in Kindergarten so they are all learning to read English. If they were older I would have them do 20-30 mins a day on Duolingo since it's like a game to them but they can't since they can't read well enough for Duo. Do you think Rosetta stone could work for short lessons since it's a lot of matching they don't have to know how to read etc. or would it be to boring? Immersion school is out of the question as our district doesn't have it and I like my kids being able to walk to school. Anyway's what do you think about this idea or should i just have them watch counting videos on youtube or something.

submitted by /u/Kdzoom35
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Iru8a2J
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments