Opinions on playing games with voice chat in another language

Yesterday i was playing apex because i wanted to try it and someone started to talk to me on voice chat. He was speaking to me in english (my native language is Spanish and I'm currently learning English)

I could understand everything he told me without problem and i could reply fairly well but i noticed that it was hard for me to keep a normal conversation. Do i need to learn more of the language to try to chat with people in english or is it normal to feel like i suck at speaking and is going to be improving the more i talk to people?

Also, what are some tips you can give me when it comes to speaking with a stranger in another language?

I feel like my speaking skills are well below my hearing and reading .

submitted by /u/KevinSantosPTT
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/bWy3ACV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments