My plan to learn Spanish for a trip to Spain (criticism and suggestions welcome!)

Hi all! My sister and I are planning on going to Spain! I’d like to learn some Spanish before going. I’m definitely A1 level, had Latin American Spanish in middle school and a touch in high school… (so over 10-15 years ago now🥲 don’t get old, folks.) Here’s the resources I’ve got so far OR plan to use:

  • Assimil Spanish

  • Anki

  • Coffee Break Spanish podcast

  • Complete Spanish Grammar workbook

  • iTalki or Lingoda

  • r/WriteStreakES

  • books and TV shows

Right now, I’m just doing one Assimil lesson a day, adding words and sentences to Anki, then reviewing Anki. Same process with Coffee Break Spanish - one episode, add words and phrases to Anki, review Anki.

As I get a little more advanced, I plan on starting the Complete Spanish Grammar workbook. It has writing exercises in it, which I like!

Assimil has a little bit of speaking in it, but maybe halfway through I’ll start doing iTalki with native Spanish speakers? Also TV shows, music, reading books around then, adding words or phrases I don’t know from the shows, music, and books into Anki.

Any tips, tricks, and suggestions are super welcome! I see people recommend Dreaming Spanish and News In Slow Spanish a lot. If recommended, when should I start those?

submitted by /u/angryears923
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/8KrZ6J0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments