Is it too late to back out/take a break

I have been learning German for 2 months ( not including my like 2 week - 3 week break ) vocabulary-wise and pronunciation-wise it’s what I would say “easy” , and spelling and reading , basically all parts other than grammar , that’s what I find difficult I have been feeling very demotivated to learn German lately and I lost my free subscription on germanpod ( they give you a free trial ) , I basically just feel really demotivated to learn lately , I feel like starting to take French outside of school and then come back to German later , the reason I didn’t do that earlier , my brain feels like it’s too late to back out , wasting 2 months of my work , what do you think?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/MrRozo
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/palUEki
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments