Do you like learning by listening to podcasts? Here's a tool to help translate the words you don't know while listening

Hello!

One of my favorite ways to learn a new language is by listening to the podcasts while reading the transcript. It's great until you don't know a word or phrase and have to copy and paste it into google translate.

I wanted to make this easier, so I made a website where you can translate the stuff you don't know just by highlighting the text. I'm sharing here hoping that other folks also find it useful.

Check out the homepage to find out how it works https://www.listenlanguagelearn.com/

Right now we have 10 podcasts/audio for 4 languages (Spanish, French, English, and German), and I'm looking for more. If you know of a podcast or other audio that you enjoy and you want me to add it, let me know! It must have publicly available transcripts.

It's still a work in progress, and I would love to hear feedback on how I can make it better.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lilsniffles206
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/WQjaciw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments