What is a language you dream of learning but probably will never get to?

For me: Arabic. I love the Near and Middle East in general and would love to speak Arabic, Farsi and Turkish. I started Farsi a month ago but I am enjoying it a lot. I hesitated a lot between Arabic and Farsi but decided to go for Farsi because my best friend is Iranian and so I can ask her questions more easily and I was told it is far easier than Arabic. (+love the culture and the sound of the language)

I just don’t think I will ever have the time to study Arabic seriously as I plan to become a mum soon. So yeah speaking in Arabic will likely remain a distant dream for me šŸ„²

submitted by /u/LaudateDominum12
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/pWblVGL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments