Is it much easier to learn Japanese if you already know Russian?

I am a Russian native speaker and I thought to try out learning Japanese due to its prevalence in the entertainment industry. I've also recently watched a youtube video talking about them being pretty similar. Which reminds me of my school years, when I took Spanish. While others students were struggling with the language, it was extremely easy for me. Some of the concepts were already familiar to me, as well as having a much bigger diversity in alphabet, allowing for me to do a more native accent while speaking it.

Now I am curious to learn Japanese. Although I am a bit worried, since all this Kanji stuff and etc. But is it really that similar to Russian?

submitted by /u/NoCareNoLife
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/7ELPXBF
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments