In dire need of help

I am a 24 years old man who wants to improve my writing skills. For the past 3/4 years a have been academically out of touch after leaving university at 21 due to complicated circumstance (no need to dive into details). My communication skills have went downhill since to the point where it affected the way I speak and think. My imagination is no longer as vivid as it used to be and my attention span has shrunk. However, I am still determined to redeem the years I have wasted if someone could give me tips to improve. I must also add that French is my academical language and Arabic is the language spoken at home, considering that I grew up learning English since I was 5. Thank you in advance !

submitted by /u/Radiant_Movie_5010
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/UDxbBVa
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments