how to learn bengali(sylheti )

Hi so basically I'm bengali and both of the parents are bengali and immigrants. What annoys me is that I can understand majoratly of my language and wanna learn. However, my parents have never taught me but expect me to know how to speak it when they haven't sat down with me and taught me how to say this word or phase. My older siblings have learnt because my grandma sat down and taught them the alphabet, did writing etc with them and basically taught them the language,when they were growing up. Whilst, my parents haven't taught them and unfortunately haven't taught me. I just wanna learn how to write my name and speak in my language. My siblings know how to write a bit of bengali and speak in it because my grandma taught them. Any recs in how to learn bengali in sylheti because that's where my grandma is from.

submitted by /u/Maleficent-Pair-2923
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/8mcZGiH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments