How do you get the most out of Tandem?

I’ve tried to learn Spanish on and off for years and stayed at a low intermediate level this whole time. I tried using hello talk a really long time ago but never found anyone serious about studying so my motivation faded and I stopped using it.

My interest in learning Spanish returned again today so I downloaded Tandem and within the first 5 minutes someone messaged me and we’ve had a pretty good conversation. They want to schedule certain days every week where we can talk to each other and it sounds promising. I just want advice on specific things I should do when we have these sessions so that both of us can learn a lot. Thanks

submitted by /u/Dothetwitch
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/XabIy3J
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments