How best to become fluent french if I'm working but willing to spend $$$?

Hello language learning community!

I have a french partner and have taken years of french... but if you heard my french level you really wouldn't know I had ever studied! Maybe a bit self-deprecating but my french isn't great. Present and past tense are ok, but haven't gotten to future tenses.

I want to finally take this very seriously. I recently took an in-person class that was great, but then moved to a new city and started a new job. I am working a full time role but at night and on weekends I have time, and I'm willing to spend $$$ to try to make my dreams of being conversational come true.

What are the best ways to try to accelerate my learning if I'm willing to spend? Would it be private (virtual) lessons? And if so, what have people had success with?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/openaperture7
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3xWEgsV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments