Request: Flashcard App

Hello, I was wondering if there was an automated flashcard app or website, where you just hit play and it reads your cards. However, one that also lets you change the time between when they read the front and back of the card. I want to slow down the intervals and guess the back of the card before it tells me it. Quizlet has something like this, however I am not able to change the intervals, and it often tells me the answer before I get a chance to respond.

I want to practice my language learning in the car and wanted something automated, that gives me enough time to respond. Please lmk if you know of anything like this! Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/AIzzy17
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/FwtqfgL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments