My Japanese is broken, what should I do?

I am been learning Japanese(kinda), since back from a few years ago. But not really trying hard. Now, I usually learn Japanese by reading manga and playing games or VN to improve my vocabulary and my input skill. I am a native Chinese speaker. So even if I don't know the pronunciation I can comprehend 60-90% of the texts. But my Japanese level is really messy. Sometimes I know some really advanced vocabulary while I don't know basic, easy words. And my output skill, like speaking and writing, I don't know. I can only read and listen. When it comes down to speaking, I don't know how to form a sentence properly. My Japanese is literally broken.

submitted by /u/DreamMoe_
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/lG7qYe9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments