Is there any native japanese girl that speaks fluent english to help me in a pop songs cover project?

I'm gonna kindly ask for the mods to allow my post, even tho I don't know if it breaks any rules ;---;

Don't get me wrong, I(23F) can speak japanese well, but I'm aware that when it comes to expressions or being able to make a long phrase short to fit the song's pace.. I understand that this is not in my actual abilities.

My project would be turn the hit pop songs into japanese versions, for TikTok, I know that there are plenty and I could just look lyrics up and remake it but I wanna make it a new thing.. of course you'd have half of the credits haha.

Well, if anybody is interested, send me DM.

submitted by /u/BrigadeirinhoAmargo
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/rxIb12f
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments