how do I learn a language that i already know? (Turkish)

İ have been living in turkey for about 5 years but i just can't learn Turkish, i tried apps and stuff to learn but failed so i just stopped and relied on talking to people at school to learn but even after ~3 years of that i haven't progressed.

İ can understand people when they talk casually most of the time by using words that i know and putting it together in my head to get the point that they want to reach me but i still can't talk because i don't remember the words.

İ have the LGS exam in 20 days (last exam to enter highschool) and i usually get around 300/500 (~27%) thanks to maths, English and a bit if Turkish because of common sense questions and rules questions.

The only thing holding me back from the 10% is my inability to understand most questions, i know the rules and stuff of Turkish but even with that it's hard to use them if i don't know the words.

TL;DR: i can understand most of what people say in Turkish but my inability to understand every word is holding me back from going to a good school

submitted by /u/sadistic_tuber
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/vikCJwB
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments